Student Employment

Centenary University offers need-based Federal Work Study and Institutional College Work Study funds to eligible students. Opportunities exist to work at various locations on and off campus including designated community service locations.

Students are paid monthly for their hours worked. In order to maintain eligibility, students must maintain half- time enrollment each semester.

For more information about Student Employment, please visit and search student employment.