Withdrawal Policy for Financial Aid

Should a student withdraw from any or all courses (officially or unofficially), they/their aid may be adjusted in accordance with Federal, State, and institutional regulations. Tuition and other charges will be adjusted according to the institution's refund policy. Withdrawal could impact aid that has been awarded for tuition and living expenses. To initiate a withdrawal from the university, a "withdrawal form" must be completed with the Student Success Coach. Our full Withdrawal Policy is available under the Policies section of our website at www.centenaryuniversity.edu/finaid.