Replacement of a Diploma

If a student loses or damages their diploma, the University will provide, upon proper deposition and the payment of a fee to cover the cost, a replacement diploma. Prior to issuing the replacement diploma, the University requires the return of the damaged diploma or, in the case of a lost or completely destroyed diploma, the submission of a notarized affidavit signifying such. A check or money order in the amount of $50, payable to Centenary University, must accompany the replacement order. For a replacement diploma, please contact the Office of the University Registrar, 400 Jefferson Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840.