The University issues two types of transcripts – unofficial (given to the student) and official (issued directly to a university or an employer) upon written request of the student or alumni. The official transcript bears the University Seal. Requests for transcripts should be directed to the Registrar's Office. No transcript will be issued unless a student's final account has been paid in full. Students who request transcripts must pay a fee for each transcript requested.