Students who have not enrolled in a course for a period of one year or longer must be readmitted to the university. After a one-year absence, students seeking readmission from a leave-of-absence, withdrawal or dismissal for academic reasons must reapply through the Office of Graduate Enrollment. The Office of Graduate Enrollment and the appropriate Graduate Director will review each application on a case-by-case basis. Readmission is not automatic and the decision is final.